Thursday, May 5, 2011

Gray and Yellow

A hot color scheme this year seems to be yellows and grays. Personally I love those two colors together. You could put them anywhere. Entryways, living rooms, bedrooms, the color scheme is perfect anywhere.

I especially love a masculine mustard and dove gray bedroom.

Check these out

A formal foyer with a bright yellow wall paint and a dark gray trim


Little pops of yellow and calm grays make this room very soothing


Excellent blend of textures, patterns and colors


This bright yellow looks great with these warm topey grays. I especially love the Kravets fabric used on the chairs


I love the contemporary sleekness created by these two hues. The graphic shelves in the back are to die for


I used this room as inspiration for one of my projects. The boldness of the colors mixed with the traditional pieces create a very dramatic Hollywood look


Love the cameo print and the Greek fret like pattern done by the nail heads on the chairs

Gray and Yellow are also excellent choices for the kitchen. Yellow lacquer equals visual gold



No comments:

Post a Comment