Monday, May 2, 2011

Amazing Pools

I love a great outdoor space. I love a plush lawn, manicured edges... the whole nine yards. (no pun intended)

I especially love a good looking pool. There's something magical about the sound of water...

I was thinking about the day when I design my outdoor space. I can spend hours talking about what I want and finally end up describing something only Central Park could hold. Regardless, the only thing I need is zen.

Something like this

I am a sucker for infinity pools. They look stunning.... with such a simple design.

Long and skinny pools are great. They are "space" conscious and they look great. Especially lined with a row of lounge chairs. Throw some bold outdoor pillows on them and you have heaven in your back yard.

A great way of adding light and ambiance

Never mind the arches, the tile, the architecture.... the reflection alone.

almost sinful

No comments:

Post a Comment