Saturday, April 30, 2011

Trend Alert - houndstooth, not just for your grandfather.





I first saw houndstooth make a full comeback at the Balenciaga 2011 spring show, to surprisingly awesome reviews (I must admit, I love it... Jaman... not so much) 



Then I saw it pop up it the Elle Decor,  as a trend to watch this season, and if the newly appointed Editor-in-Chief, Michael Boodro says it's a go, then it's a go. 

 
These upholstered chairs are perfectly magnificent, I must say. 




Click on the image below to purchase black and white houndstooth faric by the yard

44'' Wide Michael Miller Summer Soiree Houndstooth Black Fabric By The Yard



It's everywhere. What do you think? Personally I love it



Pair these these two together for a dramatic. bold Hollywood Regency inspired look







A simple houndstooth throw on an upholstered vintage stool is the perfect way to incorporate this fresh statement in any room


Check out this AWESOME room divider, perfect for a little kids room!


















No comments:

Post a Comment